Monday, November 5, 2012

November 5, 2012


The last day of the term is very rapidly approaching!  Only two days left in Term 1!  The only subject where you will see any new scores will be Science.  I will be giving them a work day during rotations tomorrow to get a handle on any missing assignments they might have.  However, I'm cheating a little with Science as I want to get all of Microorganisms on Term 1.  We will be taking the final microorganisms test  on Thursday.  That is the only score not in gradebook yet that willbe for the first term.  With that in mind, they will be bringing home a study guide on Wednesday to study for the test that we'll be taking on Thursday, so please make sure they study as there will be no time for retakes.

Beyond that, just know that things are moving along as usual.  Once the gradebook has shifted so I can enter grades for term 2, I will get that updated.  I do have quite a few scores already that will be counted, however, I will not start counting the "5 days" on those assignments until after I can get them into gradebook.

I will close by saying how wonderful a job I think our students did on the Egyptian Wax Museum.  They were super cute!  In random selection, here are a few of the pictures I took from that day.



"Live and follow rules. Don't be like my father Ahkenaten." ~King Tuthankhamun

No comments:

Post a Comment