Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Scrooge: A Christmas Carol

Back in October, I auditioned for the Terrace Plaza Playhouse's performance of Scrooge: A Christmad Carol.  This is something I told the students about as I feel it important that (a) They realize we teachers have a life outside of school; and (b) They know that there truly is a reason I'm teaching at an art school.  Anyway, I was cast as Fred, Scrooge's nephew.  When the students found out I'd be performing, they wanted to know how to come see it, so I'm posting that information here.  This is in no way an assignment or requirement, just something fun you could do as a family if you wish.

The show runs from November 23 - December 22.  It does play every Friday, Saturday and Monday at 7:30 at the Terrace Plaze Playhouse, 99 East 4700 South, Ogden.  It is a show that typically sells out, so if you are interested, I would recommend calling and getting reservations, 801-393-0070. 

I am in both casts of the show so you could come any night and I would be performing, however, I am only Fred every other show. My performance schedule as Fred would be as follows:

Friday, November 23
Monday, November 26
Saturday, December 1
Friday, December 7
Monday, December 10
Saturday, December 15
Friday, December 21

Again, this is not by any means a requirement, just sharing information. Thanks so much!!!

"Though Christmas has never put a scrap of gold or silver in my pocket, I believe it has done me good, and will do me good; and I say, God bless it." ~Fred in Charles Dicken's A Christmas Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment