Sunday, October 28, 2012

Toy Drive: FINAL UPDATE!

WE DID IT!!!!!  Our goal was to collect 200 toys over a period of 3 weeks.  With one day left, we still needed 18 toys, and come Friday, the last day of the collection, we had an astounding 74 toys come in!  I am so, so, so proud of our students!  We, as teachers, are going to have to come up with some sort of reward for them for the amazing job they've done!  I will be delivering them to Primary Children's on Friday.  I'm hoping, while down there, I can hand deliver a few of them to bring back some stories for the children, so they can hopefully personalize this project, if even just a little bit.  I will share those stories here if that happens.  Thanks again for all your support parents!  We did an amazing job!

"No one has ever become poor by giving." ~ Anne Frank


No comments:

Post a Comment