Monday, October 24, 2011

October 24, 2011

I just wanted to quickly put up last weeks homework board. There were so many things I wanted to get done before I left last Wednesday and I vowed to myself that for once I was not going to come in over a long break. I didn't succeed in getting quite everything done before I left, but I did succeed in not coming in over the weekend.

Remember, the official end of the first term in this week. If your student has any last minute assignments they'd like to get made up before things are final, they'd better do it quickly. I'm looking forward to a good week this week. I hope everyone else is feeling it too!


"Just smiling goes a long way toward making you feel better about life. And when you feel better about life, your life is better." - Art Linkletter

No comments:

Post a Comment