Friday, September 23, 2011

September 23, 2011

I've started something new this week that, should it continue to work as well as it did this week, will make it so I have a post on the blog every week no matter how short. I brought in a new little white board that is now our homework board. I have set the board up exactly as their planner is set up so there should be no problems figuring out how to fill in their planner. It also means that whether they fill in their planner or not, every Friday you will be able to see exactly what they did throughout the week. It is a little bit more work on my behalf, but I'm more than happy to do it if it makes the students more successful. Please give me your feedback letting me know how well you think it works."In reading the lives of great men, I found that the first victory they won was over themselves … self discipline with all of them came first." ~ Harry S Truman, U.S. President

1 comment:

  1. I think this is great! When I can't read my student's own writing, I can see what it is actually supposed to be! Thank you

    ReplyDelete