Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 16, 2011

Let's tell the story of this week through pictures! First off, our homework board, which looks strangely not filled in, but with a field trip and two short days, what can we expect?

The next picture comes from our field trip to MARS! (Or the Planetarium, whichever you'd prefer believe.)

The final picture is several weeks worth of work. It's our masks. It's a larger picture, so hopefully it doesn't make the page take forever to load, but all of the masks turned out so good, I couldn't choose just one to put up, I had to put them all. I've have enjoyed getting the chance to sit down and chat with each one of you at conferences this week. It really is fun to share the successes we have here at school. The biggest note I might have for the five day break is READ! The reading contest ends the day we get back so make sure the calendars come to school with the kids. We will have a bit of time to make some phone calls home, but the less calls we have to make the better.


Enjoy the small vacation and we'll see everyone back on Wednesday!


"The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll give me a book I ain't read." ~Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment