Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Fair Lady

I'm posting this here merely as informational, for the parents of my class, if they're interested, but also for others, who I will be directing to this post for information.  As for parents of my students, if you're interested in coming to see it, I'd love to have you.  I'm not sure if the students would get it quite as much as they did Christmas Carol, but it is a family friendly show, so all are welcome.

My Fair Lady will be playing at the Terrace Plaza Playhouse in Washington Terrace from February 22 until April 6.  It shows every Monday, Friday and Saturday night.  Showtime is 7:30.  Adult tickets are $10-12, and children tickets are $7-9.  Honestly, it's not a show I anticipate will sell out too often, but making reservations will guarantee better seats.

I don't have a large part in it, rather several smaller parts, but it is still an amazing show, worth seeing.  Rodney Carlson, who plays Henry Higgins, and Annie Ferrin, who plays Eliza Doolittle are brilliant in their roles, and the rest of the supporting cast definitely follow suit.  A show is only as strong as it's weakest link, and by all means, we have a strong show!  Come on out if you're interested, see me sing and dance, and enjoy yourself a night of fine theatre at a reasonable price.

"Eliza?  Where the devil are my slippers?" ~Henry Higgins

No comments:

Post a Comment