Sunday, December 9, 2012

December 9, 2012

So I mostly want to apologize again for my lack of communication lately.  Life has been busy both in school: with my Tech Crew, observations, grading, prepping, and you know, teaching; and out of school with Scrooge.  Throw into that bronchitis, which took me out of school for two days and got me reaquainted with my couch for the better part of a week, and it's just a nightmare trying to recover.  I mostly feel like I'm getting on top of things, but it has definitely been a struggle.

With my apology for the lack of communication, I need to apologize for the late notice on the informance.  Thank you so much to those who were able to come.  It was a part of the pile that I knew was coming up, and we did our best to throw something together for, but I just completely forgot to send anything home until the night before.  I think it was a cute little performance.  For those who missed it, not to worry, as soon as we are done writing our anti-bullying musical, we will begin rehearsing it, and eventually perform it, so you will be able to see the finalized version of the song we performed at the informance.

All in all, I think I'm finally on top of the illness.  If I'm being honest, I'm still feeling some side effects from it with a congested chest, and I still don't think my energy is back to normal, but we're getting there.  I will do my best to not let myself fall that far behind again, but I tell you, when you get stopped in your tracks, life keeps going without you, and it's been a nightmare getting caught back up.  Thank you so much for your understanding and support.

"Sickness...and insanity were the angels that surrounded my cradle and they have followed me throughout my life." ~Edvard Munch

No comments:

Post a Comment